Choosing the right Dental Implant Doctor.
The following are some questions you might ask your Doctor to see if they are qualified for your needs:
- How long have you been placing implants?
- How many implants do you place per year?
- Ask your Doctor to see results of their procedures.
- Talk to past and current patients.
- Do they have a CAT scan machine?
- Do they have a PRP machine?
- Which implant system do they use?
You can also watch and listen to Dr. Neshat talk about Questions you should ask your dental implant doctor.
The Nu Image Advantage
When you visit our office, you are our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Experience – Board certified oral surgeon with over a decade of experience and thousands of wisdom teeth extracted.
Technology – State-of-the-art technology used with an in office CAT scan to provide 3-dimensional views of a patient’s bone and the ability to perform virtual surgery on a computer.
Sedation – Numbing cream administered by a Registered Nurse is used for a painless IV so you are asleep during your procedure.
The Extra Mile – Friendly and experienced team, warm blankets to keep you comfortable, doctor’s personal cell phone number and Goodberry’s ice cream for a quick recovery.