On Monday, December 17, 2005, Dr. Neshat became the first Oral Surgeon in the Carolinas to perform the Teeth-in-an-Hour procedure. The recipient was one very special patient: his mother. Three local news stations, ABC News Channel 11, NBC 17 and WRAL TV 5 along with the News & Observer observed as Dr. Neshat went to work. Click on one of the links below to hear what the reporters had to say
WRAL Health Team shows how Dr. Neshat gave his mother a new smile… in less than an hour!
News anchor Tisha Powell reports on new technology that allows patients to receive a permanent prosthesis in less than one hour.
NuImage Surgical Center made history in the dental field. NBC reporter Sharon Taswell reports how it was done.
To view the following articles, Adobe® Reader® is required. You can download the latest version of Adobe® Reader® free of charge by clicking here.
- Dentures and Resorbing Bone Affect How and What People Eat Download
- Overcoming Trauma with Implants Download
- Difficult to Chew? Dental Implants May Help Download
- Bone Resorbs Silently with Dramatic Results Download
- Smoking, Alcohol and Oral Cancer Download
- Balancing Harmony and Health Download
- Interview Radio Station WCOM 103.5 FM Download
Interview on Another Smile program on radio station WCOM 103.5 FM
Dr. Neshat’s TV appearance on American Health Front