Dental Implant Procedures
Quality Dental Procedures From an Experienced Dental Team
Dental Implant Information
Mini Dental Implants
About Dental Implants
Why Dental Implants?
Dental implants will improve your smile and your overall quality of life. When you lose several teeth – whether it’s a new situation or something you have lived with for years – chances are you have never become fully accustomed to losing such a vital part of yourself. Why sacrifice the structure of surrounding good teeth to bridge a space? In addition, removing a denture or a partial at night may be inconvenient, not to mention that dentures that slip can be uncomfortable and rather embarrassing. Dental implants can be your doorway to renewed self-confidence and peace of mind.
Changing Lives One Smile At A Time
Dental implants are changing the way people live. They are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth which look, feel and function like natural teeth. This concept for oral rehabilitation was developed 40 years ago by a Swedish orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Per-Ingvar Brånemark. His pioneering research on the osseointegration of titanium dental implants has enabled millions of people world-wide to regain their comfort and self-confidence that was once lost to missing teeth.
Nu Image Bone Grafting
About Bone Grafting
Healthy bone is crucial to the success of dental implants. If you have little bone or if you have endured trauma, we can perform bone grafting in conjunction with your dental implant surgery.
Nu Image Media Coverage
- New technology helps a veteran get his smile back
- CBS covers the story of Dr. Neshat and Nu Image helping a veteran get both his smile and life back.
- Nu Image gives new start to veteran who lost his smile
- Dr. Neshat & Nu Image prepare Sgt. McNeill for a total transformation.
- Tips for personal development and success in oral surgery
- Dr. Perez speaks on his motivation and inspiration for becoming a oral surgeon and how to navigate tough situations.
- WRAL Live News Coverage of Teeth-in-an-Hour
- WRAL Health Team shows how Dr. Neshat gave his mother a new smile – in less than 1 hour!
- ABC News 11 Live Coverage
- News anchor Tisha Powell reports on new technology that allows patients to receive a permanent prosthesis in less than one hour.
- Dentures and Resorbing Bone Affect How and What People Eat Cool Download
- Overcoming Trauma with Implants Download
- Difficult to Chew? Dental Implants May Help Download
- Bone Resorbs Silently with Dramatic Results Download
- Smoking, Alcohol and Oral Cancer Download
- Balancing Harmony and Health Download
- Interview Radio Station WCOM 103.5 FM Download