CONTACT ROCKY MOUNT
DDS, MD – Board Certified
Dental School: University of California Los Angeles
Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas Texas associated with Parkland Memorial Hospital
Residency: University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland
Surgical Interests: Dentoalveolar surgery, implant surgery, office-based anesthesia, and oral pathology.
Professional Associations Include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- North Carolina Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Active staff Division of Surgery, Nash-UNC Hospital
- Dental License, North Carolina and California
- Medical License, North Carolina
Hobbies/Interests: Running, yoga, and spending time with his family and friends.
John Crestetto is from Oakland, CA. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of California, Berkeley. He continued his studies at the University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry. Dr. Crestetto graduated among the top of his class and was selected by faculty to be part of the merit-based OKU honor society.
Dr. Crestetto completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency and earned his medical degree at University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland, a program nationally and internationally noted for pioneering advancements in the specialty of Oral Surgery. While at Parkland, he served as chief resident of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery in 1996/1997. His training included a General Surgery internship and rotations that included trauma, plastic/reconstructive surgery, and anesthesiology.
Dr. Crestetto is licensed as a dentist and physician in the state of North Carolina and maintains extensive CE requirements. He proudly resides in the community for which he has and continues to serve for over 25 years.