The Nu Image Team
The Doctors & Staff at Nu Image Welcome You.
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Kevin Neshat
Dr. Jorge Perez
Dr. William Benzing
Dr. Amandip Kamoh
Dr. Anthony Immediata
Dr. Hana Hobbs
Questions You Should Ask Your Doctor
A Message From Dr. Neshat
I want to sincerely welcome you to Nu Image! Our entire team works diligently to provide the highest quality of care in the safest and most comfortable environment. You are our number one priority and our goal is to ensure you find the best oral surgeon for your needs. We are here for you!
Nu Image Media Coverage
- Nu Image gives veteran a reason to smile
- Dr. Neshat shares innovative technology and the process used to fix the smile of a much deserving veteran
- Nu Image spreads kindness throughout local community
- ABC covers the story of Nu Image participating in #RAKweek2018.
- New technology helps a veteran get his smile back
- CBS covers the story of Dr. Neshat and Nu Image helping a veteran get both his smile and life back.
- Nu Image gives new start to veteran who lost his smile
- Dr. Neshat & Nu Image prepare Sgt. McNeill for a total transformation.
- Tips for personal development and success in oral surgery
- Dr. Perez speaks on his motivation and inspiration for becoming a oral surgeon and how to navigate tough situations.
- WRAL Live News Coverage of Teeth-in-an-Hour
- WRAL Health Team shows how Dr. Neshat gave his mother a new smile – in less than 1 hour!
- ABC News 11 Live Coverage
- News anchor Tisha Powell reports on new technology that allows patients to receive a permanent prosthesis in less than one hour.
- Insulin-Dependent Diabetics and Altered Alkaline Phosphatase Activity – Dr. Hana Hobbs
- Implant Practice – Dr. Kevin Neshat and NobelActive 3.0 (pg. 10)
- Hemimandibular Elongation – Dr. Jorge Perez
- Bisphosphonate-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaws – Dr. Amandip Kamoh
- Dentures and Resorbing Bone Affect How and What People Eat
- Overcoming Trauma with Implants
- Difficult to Chew? Dental Implants May Help
- Bone Resorbs Silently with Dramatic Results
- Smoking, Alcohol and Oral Cancer
- Balancing Harmony and Health
- Interview Radio Station WCOM 103.5 FM