| Dr. Neshat is a board certified oral & maxillofacial Surgeon and is the founder of Nu Image Dental Implant Center in Raleigh, North Carolina. He has pioneered several dental implant procedures in the Triangle, including the use of Zygoma implants and Teeth-in-an-Hour™. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the UNC Chapel Hill School of Dentistry, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. At UNC, he is able to share his knowledge of surgical procedures and techniques as well as mentoring the dental students. Dr. Neshat routinely lectures on the topic of Dental Implants while acting as the Director of Nu-Image Advanced Dental Seminars, a leading educational module for dental professionals in North Carolina. Dr. Neshat lectures to restorative dentists on the latest advancements in dental implant techniques. Dr. Neshat calls Raleigh home, where he spends quality time with his wife Carol, and three children.He was raised in Charlotte and completed his dental training at UNC Chapel Hill School of Dentistry. Prior to pursuing his specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery in New York, Dr. Neshat completed a general practice residency at the John’s Hopkins Medical Institution, in Baltimore. Upon completion of his training in New York he pursued a facial plastic surgery fellowship in Florida, accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Neshat completed his medical clerkship in Florida hospitals and earned his medical degree from UHSA. He maintains current certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS).Dr. Neshat enjoys watching his daughters play soccer, son’s hockey games as well as supporting The Carolina Hurricanes.
|Dr. Potter is a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon who has over 24 years of experience as an active duty U.S. Navy Dental Officer. His practice locations and duty stations have included California, Hawaii, Japan, Texas, Maryland, and Washington D.C. These moves have afforded him the opportunity to enjoy one of his favorite hobbies of traveling. Dr. Potter now calls Raleigh home with his wife, Beverly. He has 2 children, his son Sean in Florida & his daughter Alexi who works in New York City. Dr. Potter has a wealth of experience in all areas of oral maxillofacial surgery and as a former general practitioner for 8 years providing him with an understanding of the needs and concerns of esthetics.
- Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio TX: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency: 1997-2003
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio TX: July 2000-2001
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio TX: May 2000
- Dental Degree: University of Missouri at Kansas City, School of Dentistry: May 1987
- College: Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, KS: BS Biology 1983
Summary of work experience
- Division head, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dept., Naval Health Clinic, US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD
- OMS staff, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
- 24 years active duty US Navy Dental Corps. Commissioned June 1987, pre-commissioned September 1984 while attending UMKC School of Dentistry
- Veteran Desert Shield/Desert Storm, Saudi Arabia August 1990-April 1991