About Dental Implants…
Why Dental Implants?
Once you learn about dental implants, you finally realize there is a way to improve your life. When you lose several teeth – whether it’s a new situation or something you have lived with for years – chances are you have never become fully accustomed to losing such a vital part of yourself. Why sacrifice the structure of surrounding good teeth to bridge a space? In addition, removing a denture or a partial at night may be inconvenient, not to mention that dentures that slip can be uncomfortable and rather embarrassing. Dental implants can be your doorway to renewed self-confidence and peace of mind.
Changing Lives One Smile At A Time
Dental implants are changing the way people live. They are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth which look, feel and function like natural teeth. This concept for oral rehabilitation was developed 40 years ago by a Swedish orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Per-Ingvar Brånemark. His pioneering research on the osseointegration of titanium dental implants has enabled millions of people world-wide to regain their comfort and self-confidence that was once lost to missing teeth.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- Are you a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- The Initial Consultation and Oral Examination
- Selecting the Best Prosthesis for Your Case
- Placement of Dental Implants: A Collaborative Effort
- When Surgical Advances Meet Our State-of-the-Art Facility
- The Day of Your Surgery: What You Can Expect
- Glossary of Dental Implant Terminology
- Before & After Pictures
Nu Image Surgical Media Coverage on Dental Implants
- New technology helps a veteran get his smile back
- CBS covers the story of Dr. Neshat and Nu Image helping a veteran get his smile and his life back.
- WRAL Live News Coverage of Teeth-in-an-Hour
- WRAL Health Team shows how Dr. Neshat gave his mother a new smile… in less than an hour!
- ABC News 11 Live Coverage
- News anchor Tisha Powell reports on new technology that allows patients to receive a permanent prosthesis in less than one hour.
- NBC 17 Live Coverage
- NuImage Surgical Center made history in the dental field. NBC reporter Sharon Taswell reports how it was done.
- News and Observer article: Teeth implanted quickly, with love
- Dr. Neshat trying out a new procedure on a very important customer- his mom!